5/05/2022 Remote Payroll or Accounts Payable $15-$20 per hour

 Welcome to Kenny Rogers Resume


505-261-8376
Thank you 577 employers reviewing my resume.
Just give me a chance!
35 years Payroll Experience

            I'm looking for a (Full-time position) Payroll/Accounts Payable $15-$20 per hour working remote or in office Uptown NE, Albuquerque.


  Please open your door and invite me in!  

Payroll was most challenging position 35 years. 


Please call me 505-261-8376

 email: kennygrogers@ymail.com

Was a Payroll Manager/Accounts Payable. 401 K Administrator for 35 years. 99.5% of employees signed up for 401K.

Set up insurance and health benefits. Assisted with Human Resources with Unemployment Claims, Mortgage Verifications, Workers Comp Cases and Disability cases.


Thurs-Fridays Working with the HR Manager on numerous projects such as helping with recruiting, checking references,  setting up employee meetings with HR Managers or Dept Managers.

There must be 1 employer who wants and need an awesome worker of 35 years with perfect attendance. I can work remote or come into office every day. Your choice!


Alot of employees say they are good....you have never met an awesome worker.....35 years work experience with a perfect attendance.

  Most people say they good, Let me have that opportunity to prove to to you, that I'm still awesome.

I produce Great results!!!!

Want my resume, call me at 505-261-8376. 

Thank you very much for your time.
Regards,
Kenny Rogers (like the country singer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/21/20. Stop asking employees to choose between health and their job! Looking for P/T or F/T Job Mar 22, 2021

5/21/2022 Seeking F/T Position. $15+ Currently working Goodwill---Donation Department.....